Welcome to Redeemer Kids! We are passionate for kids to learn more about God through His Word and look forward to partnering with your family as they develop a real and lasting relationship with Jesus Christ.
- For our nursery age children, we give each child the utmost care and attention in a comfortable and loving environment.
- 9:15 AM – Small Group Bible Time: 2 year olds through preschool age children are placed in classes by birth date. Bible lessons are taught through visuals, games, and other activities specific to each age group.
- 10:45 AM – Preschool Worship: 2 year olds through preschool age children begin activities in a classroom and then have a time of large group worship with puppets, music, and a Bible story.
- Nursery care is provided for the children of those who are volunteering or participating in a ministry on campus.
- 9:15 AM
Kindergarten – 2nd Grade: Sunday Morning LIVE*
3rd – 5th Grade: Crossroads Kidz**
- 10:45 AM
Kindergarten – 2nd Grade: Kidztown***
3rd – 5th Grade: Sunday Morning LIVE*
*Sunday Morning LIVE – Dynamic, interactive large group worship experience for children K-5th Grade which includes drama, games, music and biblical teaching. (located in Children’s Worship Center)
**Crossroads Kidz – Engaging lessons & activities for 3rd-5th graders who are digging deeper into the Word of God. (located in Children’s Building)
***Kidztown – Interactive, fun lessons that allow K-2nd students to learn more about Jesus through His Word in a small group environment. (located in Children’s Wing)
Wednesday Nights – AWANA Clubs
As part of our Children’s Ministry, we are happy to offer AWANA to the families that attend First Redeemer Church.
AWANA Clubs is a ministry program of Bible teaching, Scripture memorization, games, special events and lots of fun for children ages 3 years old (age 3 by August 31, 2017 and completely potty trained) through the 5th grade. We offer AWANA Clubs on Wednesday nights September through May, 6:30 – 8:00. Enrollment is based on space availability. Please contact us for more information at email@example.com.
Fall Family Fun Festival
- October 31st of each year.
- This is a wonderful night for kids of all ages and the entire family to enjoy carnival games, outdoor inflatables, popcorn, and lots of candy.
- Children are encouraged to come dressed up and ready to have fun!
FRC Ministries – Kids Choir
As part of our Children’s Ministry, we are happy to offer Kids Choir to the families that attend First Redeemer Church.
The First Redeemer kids music program is for children ages 3 through 5th grade. Come join this fantastic program with over 300 children each week!
Your kids will love FRC Children’s Choir!
In choir, your child will learn basic music concepts, enjoy fun activities, learn about various instruments, develop singing, acting and speaking techniques, and grow in their faith in God. Preschool and graded choirs meet each Wednesday, 5:30 PM – 6:15 PM during the months of September through May.
Catherine Jackson, Executive Director of Children’s Ministries
Amanda Myers, Admin
Preschool Age Children:
Debbie Schmid, Director of Preschool Ministry
Elementary Age Children:
Donna Steele, Director of Children
Lynette Edwards, Director of Children’s Choir