Welcome to Redeemer Kids! We are passionate for kids to learn more about God through His Word and look forward to partnering with your family as they develop a real and lasting relationship with Jesus Christ.
- For our nursery age children, we give each child the utmost care and attention in a comfortable and loving environment.
- 9:15 AM – Preschool Small Groups: 2 year olds through preschool age children are placed in classes by birth date. Bible lessons are taught through visuals, games, and other activities specific to each age group.
- 10:45 AM – Preschool Worship: 2 year olds through preschool age children begin activities in a classroom and then have a time of large group worship with puppets, music, and a Bible story.
- Nursery care is provided for the children of those who are volunteering or participating in a ministry on campus.
Kids Worship is a dynamic, interactive large group worship experience for children K-5th Grade which includes drama, games, music and biblical teaching. (located in Children’s Worship Center)
Kids Small Groups include engaging lessons & activities for all grades as they dig deeper into the Word of God in a small group environment. Classes include boys and girls of the same grade and are located throughout the Children’s Building.
- 9:15 AM
Kindergarten – 2nd Grade: Kids Worship
3rd – 5th Grade: Kids Small Groups
- 10:45 AM
Kindergarten – 2nd Grade: Kids Small Groups
3rd – 5th Grade: Kids Worship
Wednesday Nights – AWANA Clubs
As part of our Children’s Ministry, we are happy to offer AWANA to our community!
AWANA Clubs is a ministry program of Bible teaching, Scripture memorization, games, special events and lots of fun for children ages 3 years old (age 3 by August 31, 2018 and completely potty trained) through the 5th grade. We offer AWANA Clubs on Wednesday nights September through May, 6:30 – 8:00. Enrollment is based on space availability. Please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 31stat 5:30PM
- This is a wonderful night for kids of all ages and the entire family to enjoy carnival games, outdoor inflatables, popcorn, food trucks, and lots of candy.
- Children are encouraged to come dressed up and ready to have fun!
FRC Ministries – Kids Choir
As part of our Children’s Ministry, we are happy to offer Kids Choir to the families that attend First Redeemer Church.
The First Redeemer kids music program is for children ages 3 through 5th grade. Come join this fantastic program with over 300 children each week!
Your kids will love FRC Children’s Choir!
In choir, your child will learn basic music concepts, enjoy fun activities, learn about various instruments, develop singing, acting and speaking techniques, and grow in their faith in God. Preschool and graded choirs meet each Wednesday, 5:30 PM – 6:15 PM during the months of September through May.
Catherine Jackson, Executive Director of Children’s Ministry
Amanda Myers, Admin
Preschool Age Children:
Debbie Schmid, Director of Preschool Ministry
Kids Worship and Creative Arts:
Kaitlin Smith, Director of Kids Worship and Creative Arts
Lynette Edwards, Director of Children’s Choir